Monday, February 9, 2015

I Wish I Had Visited the CN Tower, "Educational and Worthwhile"

Another book that awakened my interest to read and shared it with my family was the one authored by Dan Jackson entitled, "I Wish I Had Visited the CN Tower."

The author amazon profile indicated,  
"I am the father of two boys (aged 7 and 10 years) and of a baby girl.  I am from Ontario, Canada originally."







Without further ado,  let me introduced you with the three (3) questions I developed (with my husband helped) in reviewing I Wish I Had Visited the CN Tower as followed by my answers:

First, Why do you choose reading this e-book?
The first time I saw the cover of the book  I thought, "the colorful graphical design of the cover and the title pronounce adventure, surely our 10-month-old daughter will like this."   Plus I was intrigued about what CN Tower was all about.
Second, What do you expect to achieve in reading "The CN Tower?
I was expecting that this will impart new found knowledge not just to my daughter but to me also.
Third,  Will you recommend it to other and if so who? (Answer is at the end of the review statement).


My husband and I believe in the scriptural saying, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."  So as early as now, we are educating and equipping our daughter by means of reading informative books to her.  Since I mentioned earlier the reason why we choose reading this e-book, I myself was amazed about what I discovered while reading this with our little one (lo).  I wasn't aware that there was a tower called CN Tower that is located in CANADA before we started reading this; also I wasn't that it was one of the tallest man made-engineered structure that was ever built; the other thing was I wasn't aware that at my age right now (32), reading this kind of Children's e-book was educational and worthwhile."

I will highly recommend reading The CN Tower to Mom's and kids who are engaged in learning about man made-engineered structure.  This is really a good read.  

The only thing was since it was an e-book, our lo was being curious to the point that she wanted to hold our tablet by herself and even slides the pages of the e-book with her fingers. I noticed she was more intrigued in the tablet touch pad-robotic ability than being engaged in what I was reading.  I suggest, a thick pages printed or paper back copy of The CN Tower.

"Reviews with Lady" would like to give special thanks to the following:
 Tomoson which connected us to Author Dan Jackson.
 


Disclaimer:  As applies to every review, all reports will be unbiased.  We do not accept bribes and will give an honest, thorough overview of what consumers can expect from your company. All articles and reviews published by Reviews with Lady was not written to attack anyone specifically people involved in the business but to offer a perspective and opinion to edify, give awareness and a suggestion for the improvement of the products and existing services.  Reviews with Lady deserves the right to modify and make alterations to the published reviews as supported by factual and Reviews with Lady's team experiences.   


No comments:

Post a Comment