Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bash and Lucy Fetch Jealousy, "This stirred our hearts as a family"

Finally after receiving the book entitled "Bash and Lucy Fetch Jealousy" few weeks ago, we are now able to share our thoughts about it. 



As I always said to our product/book providers, it is a privilege on our part to be working with them.  Our family is thankful to God in experiencing new things this year such as the opportunity of being connected with people that is being used to impact the world at large through their gifts and talents.  In this case, we are blessed to read and review the book entrusted to us by the author herself Ms. Lisa and her son Michael Cohn.  


Lisa and Michael Cohn


In my research about the beginning of the writing career of these mother and son tandem, I came a crossed in their website.  I was inspired by what I read,
“Bash and Lucy” journey began with the sudden death of the Cohns’ dog, Lucy. To keep her alive in their hearts, writer Lisa Cohn and her son, Michael, now 6, wrote the dog picture book”Bash and Lucy Fetch Confidence,” and launched “Michael’s Dog Blog,” offering kids’ dog book reviews by Michael and friends on their YouTube page. On the blog, the Cohns also provide news and fun dog facts for kids–with commentary from Michael."  (For more details, visit their website at www.bashandlucy.com).

I must admit, it took a while before I finished reading this book to our 10-month-old daughter from the time I first read it together with my husband and our little one.  If you keep reading this article and you are now on this part, I need you to imagine (yes I am talking with you) all the thing we experienced while we were journeying the story of "Bash and Lucy Fetch Jealousy" and it is about to start here...

"I called this, "book with a heart."  When it was delivered to our place, my husband, me and our 10-month-old daughter were in the living room.  Then, I started reading it right after I opened the package.  At first, it seems like the story was leading to seriousness mostly when Bash was talking with the boy with special needs.  My husband even commented saying, that book is for older kids and not Abi's (name of our daughter) age.  But I just continued reading, when I was on the part in which Teddy was talking about his dog being his service dog...my husband said," ohhhh" (with an emphatetic facial reaction) on his face. I stopped reading on that part and re-read it again to our daughter after some days passed.  It was great that before I re-read it again to our little one, she watched the service dog episode of National Geographic kids channel and from there she had an idea what service dog was about and their trainings and purposes and same with me (since it was discussed in that episode).  As a mom, I am thankful that there is a book like this that showing moral and character learning's to the kids.  As a parent, it aids me also to explained and discussed with our daughter what's out there-beyond the boundary of our home, and the reality of the world we are equipping her to face once she grow up, and the essence of sharing and showing encouragement even we don't have dog...this stirred our hearts as a family.  Great work.  It also encourage me to write an eBook or book God willing."

"Reviews with Lady" would like to give special thanks to the following:
 Tomoson which connected us to www.bashandlucy.com
Amazon Prime which provided us a free-fast two days delivery.   



Disclaimer:  As applies to every review, all reports will be unbiased.  We do not accept bribes and will give an honest, thorough overview of what consumers can expect from your company. All articles and reviews published by Reviews with Lady was not written to attack anyone specifically people involved in the business but to offer a perspective and opinion to edify, give awareness and a suggestion for the improvement of the products and existing services.  Reviews with Lady deserves the right to modify and make alterations to the published reviews as supported by factual and Reviews with Lady's team experiences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment