Sunday, March 22, 2015

Terry Treetop Saves The Dolphin Review

One of the best thing I experienced about article writing is receiving complimentary items for marketers.  Today, I am thankful Ebookpro for a free ebook copy of "Terry Treetop Saves the Dolphin" by Tali Carmi.  


Photo Credit: Amazon Kindle Edition

 This children's ebook entitled Terry Treetop Saves the Dolphin is now available at Amazon kindle edition with the price of only $1.00 (Prime).




I actually enjoyed reading this "Terry Treetop Saves the Dolphin" ebook.  Aside that it made me reminisced my childhood adventure days, it made me more aware about the nature of Dolphins and their behavior.  I wasn't aware that Dolphins need to surface the water to breath.  I thought they just do it for fun or showcasing themselves and fly up in the air.  Now I know fact about it and I will surely share this to our daughter tomorrow.  I even told my husband about my new found knowledge in which he confirmed and even expound it.  Wow! Children's ebooks are not just enjoyable to read but are also educational.


"Reviews with Lady" would like to give special thanks to the following:
 Tomoson which connected us to  Ebookpro.

 

Disclaimer:
As applies to every review, all reports will be unbiased. We do not accept bribes and will give an honest, thorough overview of what consumers can expect from your company. All articles and reviews published by Reviews with Lady was not written to attack anyone specifically people involved in the business but to offer a perspective and opinion to edify, give awareness and a suggestion for the improvement of the products and existing services. Reviews with Lady deserves the right to modify and make alterations to the published reviews as supported by factual and Reviews with Lady's team experiences.   

No comments:

Post a Comment