Thursday, March 12, 2015

Facial Blotting Paper [Day by Day Beauty] Review

To start with, I was a type of person who will not spend money in buying special tissue paper just to wipe my face not even blotting Paper to wipe my face. But when my husband and I used the Day by Day Beauty Paper Face Blotting Sheets as a complimentary product from the company, we never stop using it.


Photo Credit:  Day by Day Beauty


My husband even said, "I like it because I can see the oil coming out with the paper" ( he was referring to his facial oil).

I myself love using this Paper Face Blotting Sheets because the paper itself has a smooth texture that is not harmful to my skin and because of it, I even used this in wiping our 11 months old daughter face in removing food residue from her smooth face. No need for me to bring a baby towellete.  One more thing about this product, it is made from premium-grade, natural pulp fiber that quickly absorbs unwanted oil - without disturbing your makeup.

Another fact about this Paper Face Blotting Sheets, its so handy that I can bring it everywhere. It was luxuriously packed in a blue thick paper envelope and I easily placed it inside my pouch and get it easily every time I need it.

Whenever we need to retouch ourselves and talk with people, all we do is to gently blot our face with our Day by Day Beauty Paper Blotting Sheets and Voila, no more oily and shiny faces but Only a refresh looking faces.

Grab yours, its good for the entire family.  Day by Day Beauty Paper Face Blotting Sheets is available in Amazon with a Sale Price of $7.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35.



"Reviews with Lady" would like to give special thanks to the following:
 Tomoson which connected us to
Day by Day Beauty

Disclaimer:  As applies to every review, all reports will be unbiased.  We do not accept bribes and will give an honest, thorough overview of what consumers can expect from your company. All articles and reviews published by Reviews with Lady was not written to attack anyone specifically people involved in the business but to offer a perspective and opinion to edify, give awareness and a suggestion for the improvement of the products and existing services.  Reviews with Lady deserves the right to modify and make alterations to the published reviews as supported by factual and Reviews with Lady's team experiences.    

No comments:

Post a Comment