Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream Review

I love Body Merry products mostly this Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream.
.



 
About the Product
  
Body Merry’s Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream are made from a natural and organic formula consisting of organic Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, with Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract. Specially formulated just for our skins.  Its free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.  The cream benefit are it provides intense moisturization and nourishes your skin to help visibly reduce the appearance of existing marks and scars, whatever be the cause.  Not only that, it effectively prevents the formation of new ones. 
Its current Amazon sale price is $24.99.  Click Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream for more details.  


Going back to my story

I am a newbie mom and the 9 months of life bearing left me a tremendous obvious stretch marks in my belly. I was not ashamed of it but my reasoned was, "if there's a way of at least making it lighter and smoother, I'll go for it."

This made me used the Body Merry’s Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream which was provided for free by Body Merry for product review.  For nearly a month of using it (February 20th), I noticed that my dark, rough and bumpy stretch marks turned into a lighter and smooth-touch marks.  I still have a trace of stretch marks in my belly but it transformed to a much better one.  Not flawlessly touch like what it was before my pregnancy but far better from the day I gave birth.

P.S.
The smell is so earthy and buttery, that I don't even need to use perfumes.  I actually applied it even in my under arms. And for the record, I am still using this cream until now.  



"Reviews with Lady" would like to give special thanks to the following:
 Tomoson which connected us to
Body Merry. 
 

Disclaimer: As applies to every review, all reports will be unbiased. We do not accept bribes and will give an honest, thorough overview of what consumers can expect from your company. All articles and reviews published by Reviews with Lady was not written to attack anyone specifically people involved in the business but to offer a perspective and opinion to edify, give awareness and a suggestion for the improvement of the products and existing services. Reviews with Lady deserves the right to modify and make alterations to the published reviews as supported by factual and Reviews with Lady's team experiences.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment