Monday, February 16, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts, "its good for the whole family"

My husband introduced me to the detoxification benefit of bathing with mineral salt like Epsom salt.  So when I saw that there was an offered product review for Dead Sea Bath Salts by Adovia, I immediately applied.  

Thank God that the company provider allowed "Reviews with Lady" to experience this product.  








I have done researched about the health benefit when bathing with Epsom Salt in which I wrote in the article entitled Epsom Salt for Relaxing Detox BathIn my online research about dead sea salts, I found out that it has a much higher mineral concentration than Epsom Salt.  

"Epsom salts contain high levels of magnesium and sulfates, whereas Dead Sea mineral salts contain high levels of magnesium, potassium, calcium chloride, sodium and bromide." (Cited:  livestrong.com)
Here is a fact I cited from Livestrong.com: 
"Dead Sea and Epsom salts vary in source and composition.  Epsom salts, originally made famous by the mineral baths in Epsom, England, may be derived from a variety of natural sources; however, Dead Sea mineral salts must come from the Dead Sea, a saline lake located 400 meters below sea level in Israel.
 According to saltworks.com,
"The waters from the Dead Sea are unique in that they contain 27% of various salts as compared to 3% in normal sea water. Further, while sodium accounts for approximately 80% of the salt content of normal sea water, it comprises much less of the salt total in water from the Dead Sea. The balance of the salts in Dead Sea water are magnesium, potassium, calcium chloride and bromides."

Being a wife and a work at home mom, self-pampering is essential to my part and that was one of the good reason why I wanted to try Dead Sea Salt.  Study shows that its health benefit mostly to a mom like me with a hyper active daily lifestyle is...it will relax my muscles, flush-out unnecessary elements from my body and will detoxify my skin when adding a cup or two into a warm-water bath. 



So the moment I received the package, I immediately prepared a warm bath and tried the product.  As per advised of Joshua, I added a cup of Adovia Dead Sea Salt into my warm bathing water.  After I had  a bath as expected  I had a renewed, detoxified and relaxed skins and muscles.

We even allowed our 10 month-old-daughter to experienced an Adovia Dead Sea Salt during her bath of course with my husband knowledge.  Mom's,  it’s totally fine.  The  Dead Sea Salt is in its purest form and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals such as parfum or coloring. 

Comparing it with other commercial bath salts present in the market, this one is easy to dissolved, the smell is not strong (it actually smells like suman, a Filipino food), and I just love it.  The only thing is, this one is a dollars expensive than Epsom Salt but it served it’s purposed...we were refreshed and rejuvenated.  Actually during our bath time, I told my husband, "its like I am already bathing at the Dead Sea.” 

I strongly recommend Adovia Mineral Skin Care 100% Dead Sea Bath Salts to hard working moms, you deserved a pampering.  Try it.  For more about it, check them at Amazon and look for Adovia Mineral Skin Care 100% Dead Sea Bath or visit their website at www.adoviaspa.comIts good for the whole family


"Reviews with Lady" would like to give special thanks to the following:
 Tomoson which connected us to
Adovia Mineral Skin Care.

Disclaimer:  As applies to every review, all reports will be unbiased.  We do not accept bribes and will give an honest, thorough overview of what consumers can expect from your company. All articles and reviews published by Reviews with Lady was not written to attack anyone specifically people involved in the business but to offer a perspective and opinion to edify, give awareness and a suggestion for the improvement of the products and existing services.  Reviews with Lady deserves the right to modify and make alterations to the published reviews as supported by factual and Reviews with Lady's team experiences.    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment